When I worked for Destination NSW, I was assigned to shoot Sydney Harbour from as many angles as possible. I literally spent weeks working out the best spots to shoot from. It’s been an honour to have had the opportunity to do this and I would like to share some of those beautiful locations with you and take you on a Photo Walk of Sydney Harbour.
Course Date: 22 July 2017
Here is how the Photo Walk will run:
• 4.00 PM – 4.05 PM: Meet and greet.
• 4.05 PM – 4.15 PM: Walk to the first location in preparation for an iconic harbour sunset shoot.
• 4.15PM – 5.00 PM: Sunset shoot with me spending time with everyone of you to help with the technical and compositional side of photography. I will make sure that everyone walks away with amazing photographs of Sydney Harbour.
• 5.00 PM – 5.20 PM: Another stop to shoot the Blue Hour over the Harbour.
• 5.20 PM – 5.45 PM: Third stop for a night shoot of the city. Potential to shoot star trails if it’s clear!
• 5.45 – 6.00 PM: Walk back and farewell with more time to answer questions.
We will meet at 4.00 PM at the bottom steps of the Harbour Bridge at Milsons Point.
There is ample ticketed parking available around Milsons Point or arrive by train (train stop – you guessed it – Milsons Point).
Cost: Special price for Meetup members of just $69 per person! Please RSVP as places are strictly limited.
As with all my workshops, I offer a 100% money back guarantee if you feel like you did not get enough value out of the workshop. No questions asked 🙂
Equipment to bring:
• Camera (SLR, Point and shoot or Mobile Phone)
• Tripod if you have one
• Comfy shoes and weather-appropriate clothing
To give you an idea of the type of photographs we will shoot click here:
Some feedback from previous Photo Walks:
Thanks Kajo, a great workshop. I really enjoyed the photo shoots and meeting like minded people. Now I just have to practice and see how my pics improve. Wonderful sunrise, how lucky were we. – Val
What a lovely morning and wonderful sunrise. Thanks Kajo! – Alison
Great Meetup Kajo great weekend learned new things took some fantastic photos especially Sunday morning some seriously awesome pics best meetup Ive been to and met some great fellow photographers, couldnt ask for more – John
Thanks to Kajo, for rescheduling the shoot after the bad weather. It was a great group of people and a pleasure to share the experience with everyone. – Py
Places are strictly limited so if you would like to participate, please contact me asap!