I have received a multitude of requests to run more photo workshops. So starting in 2017 I am arranging weekly photo walks in Manly with me in the morning before work starts.
This gives everyone the opportunity to shoot Sydney’s beautiful sunrises with me in a fun environment and with lots to learn.
Here is how the photo walk will run:
• 6 AM – 6.05 AM: Meet and greet.
• 6.05 AM – 6.15 AM: Walk along the beach towards beautiful Cabbage Tree Bay and set up of camera equipment in preparation for sunrise.
• 6.15 AM – 7.15 AM: Sunrise shoot with me spending time with everyone of you to help with the technical and compositional side of photography. I will make sure that everyone walks away with amazing photographs.
• 7.15 AM – 7.30 AM: Walk back and farewell with more time to answer questions.
We will meet at 6am at the corner of The Corso and North Steyne in Manly.
There is ample parking available at the beach and it is free at that time of day.
Cost: One time introductory price of just $39 per person!
Please RSVP as places are strictly limited.
As with all my workshops, I offer a 100% money back guarantee if you feel like you did not get enough value out of the workshop. No questions asked 🙂
Equipment to bring:
• Camera (SLR, Point and shoot or Mobile Phone)
• Tripod if you have one
• Comfy shoes and weather-appropriate clothingComments Off on New Workshop: Manly Photo Walk