I am happy to announce my first Landscape Photography Workshop on the weekend of 25-26th September 2010 in Sydney.
The following aspects are going to be covered:
Optional (Saturday, 12.00pm-1pm):
Portfolio Review – bring your prints or digital images and I will give you constructive feedback
Session1 (Saturday, 1.30pm-4pm):
• Basics of photography – interior of an SLR, components of exposure (aperture, ISO, shutter speed, focus,…), technical terms explained
• Histogram and exposing to the right – how to make use of it and how to improve your images through it
• Rules of composition
• Reading the light
• Bracketing (basics for HDR photography)
• Layer blending
• How to capture seascapes
• Shutter blending
• Creating panoramas
• Tips for researching (planning, scouting, shooting)
• Gear (recommended cameras, tripods, lenses, filters,…)
• Pre-shooting checklist
Session 2 (Saturday, 4pm – 6.30pm):
On-location shooting at one of Sydney’s Eastern beaches. Composition is going to be a major subject at this dusk shoot. I will show you what to look out for and how to line up the shot. Everyone will have some one-on-one time with me.
Session 3 (Sunday, 6am -7.30am):
Second on-location shooting. You get a second chance to apply what you have learned the evening before at the dawn shoot.
Experience first-hand, how shooting landscapes at different times of day affect your photos. There will be plenty more time to ask questions and correct mistakes.
First workshop special: Get 25% off the regular price = $217
I am confident that I can teach you some very valuable lessons. However should you feel like you did not get enough value out of the workshop, I am offering a 100% money-back guarantee.
If you’re interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply in the comments below.